6 March 2012

Talking to my brother...

One of my goals was to talk to my brother at least once a week. This is because I have recently moved out of home, and so I'm not always there for him like I was to talk to etc. So if I call him at least once a week that will be my way of still being there for him.
I think I can say that this one I've completed. I started phoning regularly, but my brother said: "I can't be bothered to hold the phone when you call me."...I know, so lazy right! So he suggested using skype, so now we've been talking on skype almost every night. It's a great way of keeping in touch as well as being able to see each other. Also, he uses the computer ALOT, and using skype he can show me what he's up to (show me his screen).

So, Skype was my solution to this goal, keeping in contact with my brother. I'd highly recommend trying out Skype for anyone who wants to keep in contact with friends/family who don't live close by.

No comments:

Post a Comment