6 February 2014

January Beauty Favourites


I only have a few products that have really stood out to me this month. About 2 months ago I switched up the shampoo and conditioner I was using to to the Herbal Essences Bee Strong Strengthening Shampoo and the TRESemmé Split Remedy Conditioner, when I ran out of the ones I was previously using. I don't know which one of these is contributing, hence why they are both a favourite, but I've noticed that my hair is more shiny that it was before.
I've also been loving my REN No.1 Purity Cleansing Balm. This deserves a whole review of its own. It feels very luxurious to massage into your face and removes all my make up without making my skin feel stripped. It has a slight rose scent, which I happen to quite like. There's really nothing to complain about with this one.

Any tips for fixing/preventing split ends? What are your favourites this month?

1 comment:

  1. I love the Herbal Essences shampoo, it's definitely helped my hair! x

    The Beauty Scrapbook

    ReplyDelete