2 August 2012

Clubbing!

Last Friday night I went out clubbing for the first time with my friends. It was awesome! We waited until we were all 18 and were able to go together for the first time.
I hate going out to pubs, I think they're so boring and there's never anyone there for me to talk to. That's why it was great going with my friends. And the music was so my type of music. I loved it and once we were in a place that was full of people it was easy to start dancing. I especially loved it when the song 'Niggas in Paris' by Jay-Z and Kanye West came on as that's what got me to let loose a little more and dance a little of my type of dancing. None of us drank too much, which allowed me to enjoy it all the more. We stayed there until the club closed at 2:30 in the morning. As soon as we left I couldn't wait to go again!

No comments:

Post a Comment